Become a Member to receive invitations to exclusive, members only social and educational events. Download the membership form here.
Things that we do:
- Operate the Environment Centre - open Tuesday to Friday 9am - 4pm, Saturdays from 10am - 2pm
- Provide information, resources and knowledge on an extensive range of topics for ecological, social and economic sustainability.
- Organise an extensive annual programme of courses, events, workshops, seminars, field days and speakers.
- Make submissions to ensure consideration is given to sustainable public amenity management.
- Become more financially sustainable.
- Continue to be effective in our daily operation.
- Provide a streamlined and up to date information service.
We're working on adding even more value for our members, so if you have any ideas on what you would like to see or do, please contact us.